By the CircularStart initiative
- startups will increase their knowledge, skills and competences to explore the opportunities of and to create more sustainable and circular business models and to evaluate their sustainability performance in general and their circular economy potential in specific.
- startups and entrepreneurs will be able to systematically describe, evaluate and improve the environmental, social and economic impacts of their business ideas.
CircularStart is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. Its aim is to support incubators and consultants in sustainability training of startups, through the development of an interactive guidance tool with respective eLearning training resources.
Besides INiTS CircularStart comprises the following Partners:
- AIE – Österreichisches Ökologie-Institut (AUT)
- PROSPEKTIKER – Prospektiker – European Institute for Future Studies and Strategic Planninng (ESP)
- ITC-AICE – Asociación Investigación de las Industrias Ceramicas (ESP)
- MU Enpresagintza S. COOP. (ESP)
- LNEG – Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia, I.P. (PRT)
- ANJE – Associacao nacional de jovens empresarios (PRT)
- ABC – Accelerator, Rasvoj Startupov in Mladih Podjetij, Doo (SVN)
- VUT – TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAET WIEN – The research group Ecodesign of the department for engineering design at the TU Wien (AUSTRIA)
INiTS contact: DI Andreas Gschöpf, CMC