We help potential fellows
- with the application,
- the development of business models and customer-oriented products
- with teambuilding, with presentation training, etc.
- and are competent sparring partners in individual coaching sessions.
In this way, we increase the quality of the application and thus the probability of receiving funding. We help to get a realistic picture of commercial potential, especially regarding customer demand, market and competition.
With START:IP we support the commercial exploitation of research results by
- addressing potential customers: Based on the conceivable applications, a shortlist of possible customers is created, who are addressed via various media.
- providing direct access to the target groups: On START:IP Matching Day, technology transfer offices and researchers present their technology offerings to interested entrepreneurs, founders and investors.
- offering decision support for managing the technology portfolio: After critical analysis of the feedback from customer meetings, recommendations for action can be derived for the management of the technology portfolio.
With the Health Hub Vienna (HHV) we offer academic institutions:
- Insight into new business models and market trends in the healthcare sector
- Access to a network of domestic and international companies that can be approached for technology transfer
- A greater chance for academic spin-offs to become visible, participate in the Accelerator Program, network and collaborate with start-ups from around the world, investors and international companies
- by phone (+43-699-14608070) or
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.