Dear female investors!
We would like to invite you again to meet at Linda´s place.
– „Types and mechanisms of crowdfunding, the pros and cons as an instrument of seedfunding and prove of concept.“
Cloed Baumgartner runs an agency for innovation & entrepreneurship in Vienna, Austria. She is a passionated community builder and a serial social entrepreneur. Currently, she is working on her new project EXPEERTS.club to enable radical connectedness among impactful women worldwide.
In recent years, she has specialized in the field of crowdfunding. She coached over 500 project starters and developed the accelerator program “CROWDFUNDERS‘ HUB” on this topic. She also teaches business modelling at various universities in Austria.
In her talk, she will give an overview of the types and mechanisms of crowdfunding, the pros and cons as an instrument of seedfunding and prove of concept and will go into detail about the process of a classic campaign and the typical platforms.
– Regina Hodits, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners
– To be announced! One startup will pitch us, too.
In order to also be able to chat with each other in a relaxed manner:
– we have to insist on pre-registration
– we will ask for a current 3G proof/green pass at the entrance
We look forward to seeing you (as a whole) again!!!
Greetings Irene, Isabell, Linda, Selma and Sophie