OPTIMUSE is a Vienna-based start-up with a focus on the building industry. We provide a software solution that autonomously generates the planning of technical systems in buildings to increase energy efficiency without compromising comfort and safety.
We are looking for a new team member to support us as a Communication & Marketing Manager for around 25h per week (more or less hours can be discussed).
Your new role
• Create applications and tests for the core technology of OPTIMUSE
• Develop and optimise algorithms to improve performance and quality
• Manage databases with constantly changing code in mind
• Handle communication between different architectures
• Help shape the future of our code base and coding conventions
• Have successfully completed a degree/bachelors’ degree in the field of software engineering / IT
• Experience with Docker, PostgreSQL and Git
• Knowledge about CI & CD
• Fluent in English and German
• Experience with the AWS Ecosystem is a plus
• Desire to be part of a fast-moving team and create an impact
What we offer
• Flexible working hours (possibility to schedule along your university exams)
• Modern office space (TSH Collab) with lots of activities and spaces included (e.g., gym, table tennis, table football)
• Free drinks every Thursday evening, company celebrations and team events
• Young and highly motivated team characterized by collegiality and team spirit
• Gross salary of EUR 1,400 for 25 hours per week with the willingness to overpay depending on personal qualification and experience
• Lunch vouchers of EUR 5 per day
We look forward to your application!
Send us an email at email@example.com including your CV and motivation letter.