PATCHBOX provides their customers with a cable retraction & installing system for server racks which adjusts the cable lenghts to the perfect fit. Cabling a rack gets much easier and 10x faster.
Conventional cabling methods are time consuming and not practical when it comes to mobility and workflow. We ourselves have worked with server racks for many years and know how long setting it up can take. Or worse, if you were not the first who worked with the rack, finding the problem or a broken cable can be a real pain.
We will stop that!
PATCHBOX – Innovative Cable Management System is the easiest way to work with server racks. Just place the PATCHBOX and PATCHCATCH in your rack, fix it with the attached screws and start connecting. No need to unpack a bunch of cables. No cable is too long and neither will it be too short. Thanks to the PATCHCATCH the cables will stay aside and the high valued rackspace will be reachable. You will benefit from the better airflow in the rack which contributes to the racks durability. With our product combination you will reduce your downtime drastically compared to common cabling methods.
+43 676 646 54 84
- Expert tip: If you throw some tomatoes in it you have a perfect pasta al pomodoro. 🍝 #CableFailTuesday t.co/AXkSx0ZyU8
- Oh the server rack inside is frightful To set it on fire would be so delightful And since we've no idea what to do… t.co/bhj09aCAKZ
- See what happens if don't lock up your server rack at Christmas time. #CableFailTuesday t.co/L9TEA2VaKj
- Cable fail, Cable fail, Cable fail all the way! #CableFailTuesday t.co/n90sFHVJs0
- Roses are red, violets are blue, look at this mess, this can't be true! #CableFailTuesday t.co/LFJY1fiGBB
Follow @PATCHBOXCabling on twitter.