Diabetes can be hard to treat – we know this, we have it ourselves. With physicians, psychologists and other diabetics we developed a gamified medical device running on iPhone. CE-marked, and fun.
At mySugr we have 100 years of experience with type 1 diabetes spread between us. It’s no fun to take care of the therapy. So we, being diabetic ourselves, decided to change this. By applying games and awesome UX we turn the unpopular “diabetes diary” into a motivating, useful and fun tool.
The mySugr Type 1 app for iPhone, is a medical device carrying the CE-mark. Physicians can recommend it without qualms – and we have a solid foundation for development of further components. It was developed together with physicians, psychologists from leading hospitals in Austria and a horde of our beloved diabetic brothers and sisters from all across Europe. Currently, we are also working on an app for kids!
The founding team are Frank Westermann (DE), Fredrik Debong (SE), and Gerald Stangl (AT). mySugr is currently spreading through Europe one country at a time, has won a few nice prices, raised eyebrows on all continents and is funded by the AWS, inits and private investors.
+43 699 11109779
- RT @mathiashev: Ein spannender Beitrag über die Pharma- und Diabetes Branche und die Herausforderungen beim Wechsel von Konzern zu Start-Up…
- How telehealth is changing #diabetes management: drastically improving quality of care while reducing costs. Read m… t.co/H04mqSrNtB
- @mollyschreiber Total badassery going on there, Molly – show 'em how it's done!
- We are ready for this year’s EASD in Barcelona! Make sure to stop by our booth #D.06 (Hall 2) and meet us. #mysugr… t.co/CtsL1ezbfs
- @Madtrace Hi Tracy! Just wanted to follow up with you and let you know the support team has replied to your request… t.co/tvB8qreQX2
Follow @mysugr on twitter.