finderly, the recommendations portal for consumer electronics turns the buying process into a social event and makes you feel good about the product you buy.
On finderly.com you receive personal recommendations for electronic products from experts, friends and retailers, see what was recommended to others or can browse through a catalogue of about a million products. For each product, you can see online offers and offers from retailers near you.
How to get recommendations:
You create a query for a product, e.g. “I am looking for a camera that fits in my pocket and is shock- and waterproof” and share it with your networks. Finderly informs other users, experts and retailers of this new query, leading to personal recommendations in the next hours and days. You can see who recommends what and why. In the end, the ideal product for your personal requirements will be clear.
In Austria, well-known retailers like Niedermeyer and DiTech, as well as 60 online retailers are part of the retailer network on finderly.
+43 660 200 70 80
- @binarytemple At the moment it's only possible to list every book manually, but thank you very much for your feedba… t.co/16RpiElvtN
- @ieexon can you get in touch with us via DM and provide us with your registered email address as well as your corre… t.co/EVW8IdpIW0
- @giincee Schick uns doch bitte eine private Nachricht mit deiner registrierten E-Mail-Adresse und einer Beschreibun… t.co/WggrzkC5W8
- @19rhyno04 Hi! Bitte sende uns eine Direktnachricht mit deiner registrierten E-Mail-Adresse und Details zu deinem D… t.co/9qc1ARLIbF
- @frdthjf secondhand has a proven positive environmental impact! We're trying to make people aware of how they can j… t.co/xZNVgAt7QZ
Follow @shpock on twitter.