START:IP matches leading-edge technologies with experienced technology seekers such as entrepreneurs, company representatives and investors
Watch our Webinar to learn how it works!
START:IP is back! After a very successful last edition, the preparations for the next round of START:IP are in full swing. In order to improve the matchmaking process we have started with a survey among technology seekers to better understand their specific areas of interests.
If you are interested to learn more what founders, companies or investors are searching for and what else will be new this year, I would like to invite you to our free webinar (originally scheduled on 13th July, 21st July and 3rd August).
Please fill in your data and we will send you your access link to the webinar replay – you can watch it immediately!
Technology transfer managers and scientists of European universities and research institutions
- What START:IP is about
- How it works and what you need to know to participate
- Which technologies and industries are hot according to the recent results of the survey among entrepreneurs, company representatives and investors
- Which deadlines you must not miss if you want to nominate a technology for the next round of START:IP
At the live webinar, after a short presentation there was plenty of time to specifically answer your questions (>30min).
When watching the replay, if you have questions, please contact Dr. Markus Pietzka
– by phone (+43-699-14608070) or
– via email at email@example.com.
There were 3 days and times: 13th July, 21st July and 3rd August, at different times for your convenience. Now you can watch the recording anytime you want.