FIZZ Hotel development team is led by Niko Viramo, hotel expert with more than ten years of leadership experience in the areas of hotel management, -development and -investment, in all relevant categories from budget to luxury hotels.
Niko has studied international hotel management (ICHM) at the Austrian renowed hotel management college MODUL. Furthermore he has completed MBA degree at the University of Wales (UK) with the focus on leadership and corporate finance.
He is experienced in the fields of International Hotel Management / Hotel Operations (Hyatt (Kasachstan), Marriott (Germany), Leading Hotels of the World (USA) and Austria Trend Hotels & Resorts (Austria), International Hotel Investment (CA Immo, Uniqa, Deloitte) as well as International Hotel Development (JJW Hotels & Resorts Group).
Some other things he likes to do:
- Guest lecturer at the tourism college MODUL
- Accredited consultant and member of AIC (Austrian International Consultants)
- Accredited consultant and member of ÖHV (Austrian Hoteliers Association)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Quality Management)
- Director of JCI Academy at Austrian Chamber of Commerce
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) by Toastmasters International