- Expansion of the existing user interface (C#, WPF) in Visual Studio
- Ensuring the capacity for internationalization of the user interfaces
- Other upcoming programming tasks
- Very good skills in object-oriented programming in C++ and C# in a Visual Studio environment with a minimum of two years work experience
- Experience with the development of optically sophisticated user interfaces
- Know-how in the field of automated user interface testing is helpful
- Good communication skills and solution-oriented operating methods
- Flexibility and a high level of personal responsibility while being a team player
According to the collective agreement the salary amounts to EUR 2.750,00 gross per month, based on full-time employment (38,5 hours / week).
Overpayment by arrangement.