You’ve got creative and innovative ideas? You would like to improve environmental and social standards? At the same time making an income with it? Then you are perfect to join ClimateLaunchpad 2018.
“Fixing climate change, one startup at a time.” ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business ideas competition. Its mission is to address the negative impacts of climate change by ways of innovation, invention and entrepreneurship. Green future demands thousands of innovations, challenging the current business models. ClimateLaunchpad was established in 2014 and is part of the entrepreneurship offerings of EIT Climate-KIC and operates on a global scale, currently in over 35 countries. This year’s ClimateLaunchpad is organised by [sic!] – students’ innovation centre in Austria for the third time. The competition supports aspiring and promising cleantech entrepreneurs with training, coaching and networking opportunities.
Train. Compete. Launch. ClimateLaunchpad welcomes innovations in renewable energy, energy efficiency, food and agriculture, water, transportation, industrial technology or any other way to tackle climate change. It is open for everyone, who wants to change the way of business.
The application is now open until 15th of April.
What can you expect?
- Intensive training on business model, pitching, target group defining, impact measurement and much more
- Two days of bootcamp
- Two additional workshop days to improve your skills
- A chance to pitch your idea in front of renowned national and international judges
- You can win amazing prizes at the Austrian final in June
- Get a chance to access the worldwide final in Scotland
- An awesome community and many important contacts
Kindly supported by:
ÖH BOKU Wien, Universität Wien, The Blue Minds Company, Wirtschaftsagentur Wien, Impact Hub Vienna, CERIecon Playpark Vienna, INiTS Gründerservice, BIORAMA, ECNetwork, DerBrutkasten, AWS – Austria Wirtschaftsservice